Home » Alligator Clip » Elastic Hair Bands » Hair Brooches Decorative » Hair Caul » Hair Flowers » Hair Hair » Hair Plait Headband » Hair Ties » Polar Bows » Ribbon Bows » Woman Hair » Different Types Of Hair Jewellery And Hair Accessories
Kamis, 26 Februari 2015
Various kinds of Hair jewelry:
1. Shringar Patti: This hair jewelry is positioned across the hairline. The circular plaque dangles around the temple below hair line. It is a large form of Maang Tikka mostly worn by Indian brides. It's often adorned with semi gemstones, pearls or diamonds.
2. Maang Tikka: This hair ornament is really a short kind of shringaar patti. The gem, handmade or golden string sits within the center parting of hair and jewel rests on top of temple.
3. Maatha Patti: It is also known as as Matha Patti, Temple Tikka, Maatha Keyring. It's that a part of Maang teeka, which provides coverage for the temple.
4. Pasa: It's also called Jhoomar, Side Jhoomer or Headpiece Tikka. It's that a part of Maang teeka, which provides coverage for the two sides of hair parting.
5. Tiaras: Tiaras are used by Indian queens and princesses since age range to embellish their head of hair. The marriage tiara or crown is worn by bride to seem like a princess on her behalf most precious day.
Various kinds of Hair Add-ons :
1. Hairpins: Your hair hooks are attached within the hair to carry them in position and make various kinds of hairstyles. Trendy hair hooks are coming embellished with beads, deposits, pearls etc. They are available in different shapes and dimensions including Hair Clasp U Pin, Bobby Hooks (Hair Grip or Kirby Grip), Hair Barrettes etc.
2. Hair Clips: Hair clips are utilized to repair the hairdo and embellish the braided plait. They are coming decorated with Swarovski, beads along with other jewels. Hair Claws may be used in curly tresses. Hair Slide is really a decorative hinged clip. Hair clamps and hair clutches can be found in slew of enchanting designs. Other hair clips include French clip, French barrettes, Pinch clip, Flower Clip, Alligator Clip etc.
3. Hair Hair combs: Adorned with flowers, jewelry, jewels etc, these hair add-ons are utilized to back comb your hair and hold them in position. They are available in lots of attractive shapes, dimensions and fashions to match the requirements of different occasions.
4. Hair Brooches: Decorative hair brooches may be used with up-dos in addition to flowing hair styles. Much like hair hair combs, these suit with various clothing and occasions.
5. Hair Bands: Your hair bands are utilized to steer clear of the hair from developing your eyes. These seriously variations like Elastic Hair Bands, Alice bands, Hair Ties, Scrunchies, Hair Plait Headband. They are available in floral along with other designs using the decoration of gems etc. These can be created from various materials like rubber bands, fabric bands etc.
6. Fascinators: Also known as as Hair Flowers, these floral hair add-ons have been in much demand. They are bigger and better than hairpins and could be mounted on hair with hair band or brush. From pink and whitened roses to peacock down, they are arriving several captivating designs.
7. Hair Bows: These hair add-ons are manufactured from the ribbon interlacing with two loops and 2 loose finishes. They are available in several designs like Ribbon Bows, Polar Bows etc.
8. Hair Bun Add-ons or Hair Jura Add-ons: Hair Stays, Bun Hooks or Jura Hooks may be used to hold several kinds of buns for example Chignon Bun, Ballerina Bun, Floral Hair Bun, Braided Hair Buns, Tendril Hair Bun, Ponytail bun, Hair Twist Bun etc. Hair Donut can be used to create perfect bun. Scrunchy is definitely an elasticized fabric ring, that you can use to embellish bun. Bun Wrap, Bun Nets or Bun Holder boost the benefit of bun.
9. Hair Braid, Pleat, or Plait Add-ons: You will find variations of hair braids for example ponytail braids, Fishtail Braids, Twist Braids, Classic or Schoolgirl Braids, Invisible Braids, British Braid, French Braid, Crown Braids and so forth. To keep your Artificial Braids, Flashing hair braids or Clip-in Extensions in the market and embellish them using decorative hair clips, decorative Lace along with other hair add-ons.
10. Hairnet: Also called or Crespine, hair internet is available in elasticized design and it is worn over lengthy hair to help keep it in position. It is also accustomed to cover and secure Hair Caul.
11. Birdcage Veils: This popular wedding hair accessory is bigger than hairnet and comes within the temple. Wedding Veils are available in a slew of styles to teem track of various wedding ensemble.
12. Jewelry, Dupatta and Bandana: Jewelry matching with colour of hair could be worn over mind. It may be that come with scarf pin to hair for stopping it from falling. Dupatta also known as as orni or chunri is really a lengthy multi-purpose scarf, which decorates your hair style. Bandana or Kerchief in triangular or square shape may also be tied around mind for decorative reasons. Hair Caul can be used to pay for the tied-up hair.
13. Decorative Hair Add-ons: Hair button snaps, hair buttons, hair ballies, hair elastics, hair spring coils, hair magnet, hair fork, hair laces and ribbons, hair cord, hair jewels, hair gems, hair beads, very strands, gem strands, jewel strands, jewelry strands and many other decorative hair add-ons can be found in enchanting designs, colors and artwork. These may be put in the actual exact place of hair you need to highlight.